1/4 cup of melted coconut oil (melt in the dehydrator)
1/4 cup of melted cacao butter (melt in the dehydrator)
1/4 cup of agave or maple syrup
1/4 cup of raw cacao powder
pinch of sea salt
*You can use all coconut oil or all cacao butter if you only have one of them.
1. Place your coconut oil & cacao butter in bowls in the dehydrator at 115 for 1/2 hour to melt them.
2. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl that pours or a liquid measuring cup.
3. Stir together with a wisk until really well combined.
4. Pour chocolate mixture into ice cube trays, silicone ice molds, chocolate molds or onto wax paper boats that will contain the chocolate (see photo at right).
5. Sprinkle all if your favorite things into the molds: raisins, cashews, pecans, shredded coconut, chia seeds and a little sea salt. YUMMMM!
7. Place chocolates in freezer to set for 10 minutes.
8. Remove them from freezer and pop them out of their molds. Arrange chocolates on a plate & store them in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.
4. Dip fresh fruit into the chocolate mixture, then dip chocolate covered fruit in shredded coconut & place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
5. Place cookie tray with fruit into the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
6. Remove cookie sheet from freezer, arrange fruit on a plate & place in fridge until you are ready to eat them.
SENDING YOU LOVE TODAY & EVERY DAY! xoxo