4 cups spinach
1 small tomato
1/4-1/2 cup onion
1/4 cup chives
1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked 1-2 hours
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
3/4-1 cup water
1. Place all veggie ingredients in the food processor & pulse chop until everything is well blended and not too mushy.
2. Place in a large bowl & set aside.
3. Place all cream sauce ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour cream sauce over bowl of veggies and mix.
5. Place in fridge for 1 hour to set & eat up with your favorite crawkers, chips or veggie slices! YUMMMMMMM!